Fox article on moonshine

  • bbmdave
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "bbmdave" <bbmdave@...> wrote:

        > http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/09/03/moonshine-going-legit/#content
        > OR
        > Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/23k5934

        Readin' the comments is funny. All the rebs givin' it to the yanks for tryin' to make 'shine. :)

        One thing I DO take issue with is the way all these article authors include throwaway lines for the 'wow' factor. Things like... <quote> Even if the 'shine does make you go blind in the process.</quote>.

        It's crap story-writing like this, that keeps the untrue bullshit alive in the minds of the public and the lawmakers. How does that help the legalisation movement?

      • Ion Brown
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
          Harry, It surprises me that someone who writes an article like that on moonshine can be so badly informed. It's disappointing . Ion
        • L Newsom
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
            Apparently, Ion, being from NZ has shielded you from Rupert Murdoch. Being badly misinformed, and blatantly biased, is a prerequisite for working for Fox News in the US.

            Harry, It surprises me that someone who writes an article like that on moonshine can be so badly informed. It's disappointing . Ion

          • Steve Spence
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
              Fox news is the only source of unbiased news here in the US. The rest
              print whatever makes the whitehouse happy currently.

              Steve Spence
              Renewable energy and self sufficiency
              http://www.green-trust.org
              http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com/

              On 09/07/2010 01:40 AM, L Newsom wrote:

              > Apparently, Ion, being from NZ has shielded you from Rupert Murdoch.
              > Being badly misinformed, and blatantly biased, is a prerequisite for
              > working for Fox News in the US.
              >

              >> Harry, It surprises me that someone who writes an article like that on
              >> moonshine can be so badly informed. It's disappointing . Ion

            • eric_yendall
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
                Brilliant satire Steve. For a moment I thought you had been consuming too much of your own product and it almost went over my head. But unfortunately off-topic in this group.