Re: Calling all 'Rummies'

  • tgfoitwoods
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 23, 2010
      Thanks Harry,

      I finally figured it out, if indeed using the rich-text editor to allow viewing the html source and manually inserting the appropriate "img" tag is the correct solution.

      At any rate, it works, and thanks for the example.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 23, 2010
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tgfoitwoods" <zymurgybob@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Harry,
        >
        > I finally figured it out, if indeed using the rich-text editor to allow viewing the html source and manually inserting the appropriate "img" tag is the correct solution.
        >
        > At any rate, it works, and thanks for the example.
        >
        > Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

        There's a simpler way. Open the image in your browser. Lef-click hold & roll your mouse pointer across it to hilite it, then Ctrl-C to copy. Simpler still, Right-click the image in a browser, copy, paste it into your rich-text message.