Re: [Distillers] Recipes

  • goodyear1952
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 21, 2010
      Rocky....I would suggest that you join New Distillers Group as distillers is for the experienced and considering the last 2 postings would suggest you are a beginner...Plus if you search the files etc on New Distillers you will find all the info you require

      Ken Mc

      Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings