Ethanol Still Designs

  • rockycaster5
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
      I am getting more and more into the distilling process and am ready to move onto a bigger still. At the time i have a 1.5 quart pot still and now i want to build a 2 gallon still.
      All i need is a simple still design for a 2 gallon still. Simple, easy, and as cheap as possible is what im looking for! Also i want to put a thermometer in it, and would need to know where to put it.
      Thank you!