Re: Power Control

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 18, 2010
      Dang,

      This here techically talk is rally confusin. I justs adusts that ther
      heat by the drops per second- 10 to 15 for one of them thar stripping
      runs and 7 to 8 for one of them thar spirits runs...

      Red Neck Traditional Pot Distillers of the Alcoholy World Unite !!!

      JB.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Eddie Hoskin <eddie_hoskin@...>
      wrote:

      > EE's of the alcohol world unite!
      >
      > :D
      >
      > Radical Ed
      >

      > ________________________________

    • jamesonbeam1
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 18, 2010
        Note:

        To tell them seconds, ya say 1, 1 thousand, 2, 1 thousand, 3, 1
        thousand, 4 1 thousand, 5, 1 thousand.

        Any more seconds, then I woulds have to use my other hand and couldnt
        type.

        JB.

        > Dang,
        >
        > This here techically talk is rally confusin. I justs adusts that ther
        > heat by the drops per second- 10 to 15 for one of them thar stripping
        > runs and 7 to 8 for one of them thar spirits runs...
        >
        > Red Neck Traditional Pot Distillers of the Alcoholy World Unite !!!
        >
        > JB.
      • geoff burrows
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 18, 2010
          Hi Jim,
               You lot can unite all ya like but this F.R.U.B. (Fat Repulsive Ugly B*stard) is into uniting himself with his own favorite hooch every night, but not before 6pm as a general rule.  "One has one's reputation and image to think about you know" can't be seen to be hitting the sauce too early
               Geoff

        • geoff burrows
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 18, 2010
            Hi Jim,
                 It'll be getting real serious, and smelly, if ya take them thar socks and shoes off you be getting into mulipies of over and pinkies going to market, buggar this I/we need to get a life hee-hee-hee
            Geoff
          • geoff burrows
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 19, 2010
              Hi Jim,
                   I must proof read my postings before I post.
                   It'll be getting real serious, and smelly , if ya be tak'in them thar socks and shoes off' a your plates o' meat/feet you'd be getting into the real big multiplies of over 20 n thing's and agricultural livestock, i.e. pinkies going to market and stuff.   Anyway while you are counting your fingers and pinkies who's counting the thousands of drips per second, adjusting the burner, using the fire extinguisher to put out the fumes off  the sock that have caught fire
                   Buggar this I/we need to get a life and a bottle of 100 proof sanity,  hee-hee-hee
              Geoff

            • thursty2
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 19, 2010
                So, what if you're not seen?

                6:00 pm is a red herring. Don't matter when ya'll start, only matters when ya'll stop.

                ;^)

                --------------------------

                --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "geoff burrows" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:

                > Hi Jim,
                > You lot can unite all ya like but this F.R.U.B. (Fat Repulsive Ugly B*stard) is into uniting himself with his own favorite hooch every night, but not before 6pm as a general rule. "One has one's reputation and image to think about you know" can't be seen to be hitting the sauce too early
                > Geoff

              • geoff burrows
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 19, 2010
                  Hi thursty,
                   Do you really think I  give a flying chuff when I drink.  Any time is drinking time for me all I'm worried about is if HWMBO is staying sober to drive me home
                  Geoff
                • tgfoitwoods
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 19, 2010
                    Damn! It looks like we're going to have to spray for double-E's - or put out bait. Hmmm. What kind of bait attracts them critters?  How about cheap, clever, pico-amp, pico-second ICs, maybe (finally) gallium arsenide?

                    That oughta get 'em.

                    I think they're an invasive species :D

                    Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
                    --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Eddie Hoskin <eddie_hoskin@...> wrote:

                    > EE's of the alcohol world unite!
                    >
                    > :D
                    >
                    > Radical Ed

                  • tgfoitwoods
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 19, 2010
                      Boy, this normally-sedate list is getting pretty frisky. Is it something I said? :D