school of distilling

  • bj-fm@xxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1999
      occasionally i have thought of writing a book on our mutual subject
      but i see several times this has been done and very well, the only chapters i would add would be growing your own,malting ,storing,gristing ,mashing for distillers,[yes it's different to brewers] and maturation , but the more i think about it ,doing it alone gets harder and harder----any idears???????????
      but a school of distilling either "in house" and/or correspondence sounds
      feasable =====any comments please-----BRIAN