  • Timothy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      Good deel. Sorry to sound chapped in the earlyer post. I do have all of my instruments back home in the USA. I have been away for a while though. Long enough to get thirsty. I have a respect for knowing what is going on with any of our processes. I agree that the more knowlage/Information we have, the more control we can have and also make our hobby much more enjoyable.

      It was my bad when I said 90°c. I was confused between F and C. Its always 30°+or- C where I am rite now. That is what the plastic straw is marked at. Not 90°C. In fact, I bet it would melt at that temp. The hot glue sure would.

      Now just to show what happens when I get to set in a rut... My simple "tried and true" 100ltr tomato wash seemed like it was finished last nite. No more bubles, not sweet to the taste at all and it had been going like a beast from hell for 10 days. So this morning I was going to transfer it out into 24 ltr buckets to settle out in the fridge. Well, it decided to go nuts again over night. It had a new head on it and was sparkling all over the top again where I pushed the foam back.
      Sooo... Thanks Murphy's law. Ha ha ha. That foot in the mouth tastes bad!

      And thanks to this group too.    TIM