Re: FW: [Distillers] Re: What do we lose when distilling's forbidden?

  • Jeff Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010

      I guess what should be legal is a very personal question for me.  I believe that the government is not my parents or my keeper.  After catching a thief stealing from my shop and watching the police let them go because "their jails are full", I will no long count on my government to perform the simplest task much less try to enforce laws that hurt no one at the same time as disregarding basic security.   They can pass any law they want but still let child molesters walk the streets so are they really have the wisdom or integrity to medal in the business of home brewers and distillers.  I refuse to pay their taxes of booze because "Sin Taxes" are not appropriate in a fee society.  Sorry I'll get off my soapbox, but before I go I want you all to know I'm SILL FREE and I free stills.