Re: Animal Feed Question

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 1:38 PM

      Hi Roger,

      Very simple  answer - NO, NO, NO,  and maybe no.  If you go to our sister site - New Distillers as mentioned in the home page and look up "sweet feed" in the search window, you will see that we have had nothing but bad experiences with it....

      The first question you should ask you friend is:

      "Is there any propionic acid and other mold or yeast hindering persevatives in it?"

      If he says no, and you live in the USA, then he is lying or tell me what he says.....  Not a question of Urea which is a nitrogen source.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.