Best buy on heavy S.S. scrubber Pads.

  • goldenshine65802
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      I have found that when buying Good Heavy S.S. scrubber pads, the best place to buy them is at your local resteraunt suply store. they carry the best type that you can buy for about $15.00 for a 12 pack. they are made of pure StainlessSteel, also they sometimes carry pure copper scrubber pads that are quite good. If you buy cheeply made ones most likly they are simply coated and will not stand up for use as packing. Better safe than sorry. George791