Re: Full-range ABW-ABV conversion

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010

      Dang it ZB,

      Now ya gone and doing a book like Wal, Riku and the rest of them.  Best of luck to you my friend and if ya need any help please ask.  Hope you will give Harry a preview he can post in his library and we can all critique it...   Just in the literary sense of course ;).

      The Ornery One,

      JB.

      Sidenote:  60F  = 15.555555555555557 C    (close enough for G0vernment work)