scrubbers

  • healey_bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      To all:
      Visited the local dollar store recently, checking for reasonably
      priced scrubbers. I noticed, what seems to be different coloured
      stainless steel scrubbers also different copper coloured ones,
      almost a brass colour. Does anyone know if there is a quality
      difference? How could you tell as there is no info on the pkgs. as
      to there composition, for all I know they could be made of iron with
      a coating. Anybody know of a particular brand name that can be
      trusted (not rusted) for scrubbers? I appreciate your input. Thanks
      P.S. Any associated horror stories? Bill...
    • KM Services
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2006
        • Bob

        The whiskey kit is great try the “glenfiddich” “Red and Black Label” not too bad….I have looked at the $2 shop for scrubbers…mmmm my experience is they are not what they seem have looked at a few from there and became gun shy used glass marbles for a while ( not as good as scrubbers) then went to the Binn Inn (Hastings) and they had large SS Pot scrubbers and they are coarse and pure SS have had the same ones for 3 years now and good as new, need periodic washing etc

        Cheers

        Ken Mc