Re: (unknown)

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 5:21 AM
      Yes Cory,

      That was directed at your posting. When adding salt, it will increase
      the boiling point of water but not the ethanol and other stuff. Watch
      the temp and adjust your heat as the distillate comes out. For a
      spirits run you only want a continuous small trickle of about 6 to 8
      drops per second.

      JB.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Cory Vroom <coryvroom@...> wrote:

      > is that directed towars my please help post? if it is i think you are
      right. I filtereed the yellow booze through 5 coffe fliters at once. and
      damn it came out clear!!

      the proof as the heat goes up the proof goes down. the higher the heat
      the more stuff comes off with the booze , and boom it pukes