Re: Accidental Calvados - What to do next

  • mm123.rm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      Thanks JB

      I toasted off a couple of handfulls of chips and dropped them into the demijohn with the spirit. Don't worry, there was no chance of not keeping it :)

      What I'll do this year is to use a batch of apples just for distillation and keep topping it up. I'll have a little snifter beforehand just to see what it's like. I use to live a lot in Normandy and Brittany and went round a few distilleries, now I wish I'd paid more attention to what was going on lol. But who knew?

      I'll report back around October after having a little snifter