Looking for boiler

  • nathanpower
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      I am in the market for a 30 litre boiler and have seen a paint drum
      at local home brew shop with element for... wait for it..... AUS $280
      Does anyone know if certain types of paint cans are stainless.
      Otherwise i was considering welding 2 15 litre stainless pots
      together and inserting a 1500 watt heat source. Coments..... ??