Re: Moonshine in the media

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2010

      Harry,

      Matt also replied to our comments there:

      JB.

      Anonymous said...

      Hi Matt,

      Good article & observations. Looking forward to part two.

      You may be surprised at some of the info we nano guys have access to. Seen my Library lately? New section short articles may help your research.

      Distillers & new distillers at yahoo

      Anonymous said...

      Excellent article Matt. Sometime you should cover how the internet has helped change moonshining from a word of mouth education from father to son, to an easily accessible information source for all new home distillers.

      Here we freely help all nano distillers in the proper methods of making home distillates, safety and using correct materials and ingredients, with the hopes that someday the US will be as open as New Zeland is and allow home distillation to be legal in the same way President Carter did to Beer making in 1979.

      Many Regards,

      JamesonBeam1
      Distillers and New Distillers at Yahoo.

      Matthew Rowley said...

      Harry ~ Your Alcohol Library remains one of the best sources of information for home distillers out there. It was — and remains — one of the first links I put on my blog roll. Well done.

      JB ~ Aw, you peeked! Stay tuned for the remainder of the talk. I'll post it later this week along with a PDF of the whole thing as one document. While there's nothing like hands-on experience at a still for learning the craft, the internet has changed the entire landscape of how aspiring distillers find information.