Re: [Distillers] Fermenting bins.

  • king edward potatohead
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002

      ---- Begin Original Message ----
      From: Xyz <xyz@...>

      Try your local pickle factory maybe they can help, and if this posting
      does'nt make sense blame the pickle factory for enabling me to produce
      so much. But don't blame them for the divorce thats someting entirely
      diiferent.

      Not living anywhere near a pickle factory, and producing smaller quantities of booze, I'm using
      2.5 gallon ( that's uk gallon, is there a difference?) buckets that some of our lab chemicals
      arrive in ( err, that's the harmless chemicals not the stuff that comes with skull and
      crossbones stickers all over it ),they're better than food grade plastic, they stack nicely and
      they come with close fitting self venting lids. I just add new wash to the bottom of the stack
      and take a complete one off the top,
      Strounge

      A beer.com Beer Mail fanatic
      Beer Mail, brought to you by your friends at beer.com.