RE: [Distillers] Important Announcement to all Members

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2010
      Thanks, Geoff,

      You are a gentleman, and always have been,as far as I can see.
      (so far, mostly I feel like a dummy)

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: jeffrey.burrows@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:05:53 +0200
      Subject: RE: [Distillers] Important Announcement to all Members

      Hi ZB,

           Well long service and good behaviour account for something I suppose , knowing how to distill also kinda helps. Well done Bob you deserve mod status .

           Its kinda like a right of passage on these hallowed forums like coming of age

      1 starting to drink the stuff

      2 legally drinking the stuff making the stuff beer and wine and pot/reflux

      3 stilling the stuff

      4 now advising on the stuff

      Kinda must make you feel really intelligent,  Hey I said feel real intelligent.  Anyway nice one Bob

           Geoff