RE: [Distillers] Important Announcement to all Members

  • geoff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2010

      Hi ZB,

           Well long service and good behaviour account for something I suppose , knowing how to distill also kinda helps. Well done Bob you deserve mod status .

           Its kinda like a right of passage on these hallowed forums like coming of age

      1 starting to drink the stuff

      2 legally drinking the stuff making the stuff beer and wine and pot/reflux

      3 stilling the stuff

      4 now advising on the stuff

      Kinda must make you feel really intelligent,  Hey I said feel real intelligent.  Anyway nice one Bob

           Geoff

    • Robert Hubble
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2010
        Thanks, Geoff,

        You are a gentleman, and always have been,as far as I can see.
        (so far, mostly I feel like a dummy)

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

        To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com