off topic Fw: [The_Nerdy_Buffalo] Research Tool

  • just me
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      I don't usually send off topic material but this seems worthwhile.

      Just Me
      Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 3:02 PM
      Subject: [The_Nerdy_Buffalo] Research Tool

      Since everything is quiet at the moment, I am going to send
      an occasional  computer tip from Devo that you may find useful.

      buff

      From

      This is an absolute fountain of valuable information. It looks like you can ask it just about anything and come up with a ton of resource material. It's a little bit too hard to explain, just watch the video introduction and don't forget to close your mouth after your jaw drops open by the time it's finished.

      Subject: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE.

      Watch the Introduction first:

      http://www.wolframa lpha.com/ screencast/ introducingwolfr amalpha.html

      Then save the Site in your favorites: