Re: [Distillers] Mile Hi utility pump

  • Louis Lenz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2010
      Here's a link I found for the vellumoid paper gasket.  It seems like it would be the first one listed.  But all the different materials listed seem like they would be ok.  What do you think?  Self priming is gonna be a nice option Bob, my little giant pump was the same as your march, and it made me a little crazy sometimes.

      From: loulenz2002@ yahoo.com
      Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:44:32 -0700

      The pump is from FMI LLC bought through Mile Hi.  Number is E235059.  FMI doesn't have a website, just a phone number, I called and got an answering machine, it was very odd.  I used to have a little giant pump that was almost exactly like the march series but the magnet broke and the pump is outta date and they don't have the parts for it anymore.  So i bought this pump because it is self priming.  I'm just not sure about the Vellumoid Paper gasket...