Re: Ambient Temperature Affect

  • Ed Barcik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 4:54 AM

      Thanks for that input but you stated exactly what I have, completely insulated column, heat control, refluxing for an hour or so and this was the first time in a long time that I had any difficulty, of course I will try it again but in checking my records over the past 2 years, I never had a day that had that high of a temp, it really made no sense to me. When the column temp went high, I just let it reflux and it came back down to 78.6 but would go up again within 15 minutes or after getting 300-400ml.