Using Bentonite? When To Add? And When To Take Out?

  • jayrochon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 6:06 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      I am confused by instructions given to me to use Bentonite for cleaning out my wash before putting it through my reflux still. Could anyone elaborate on when I should be adding it in and how I should go about the process? I have read about blending the substrate first and then letting it sit. My alcohol is two weeks in at 9.5% using my hydrometer? Anny and all feedback into my final important steps would be wodnerful. Thanks.