Jamaican spiced rum

  • fishonmil69
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010
      I purchased 2 gallons of Molasses for a Spiced Rum Mash. I will be making about 6 Gallon of Mash. What I'm looking for is a recipe for Jamaican Spiced Rum ? also how high should I bring the alcohol level on the hydrometer? I was going to use brown sugar to bring it up, I made a sugar mash and my level was 20% I'm looking for a good tasting spiced rum,