Scored at the local Salvage Yard

  • goldenshine65802
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2002
      G'Day all or Night as it may be. I went to my local Salvage yard and scored on to 5gal S.S. Tanks I paid awhole $10 for the two of them no dents just afew light scratches on the outside. I also found three more in very good shape and some 10ft of S.S. 4inch tube along with several large pieces of 12gauge S.S. Sheet Steel, But no Copper Sheet metal or tanks as of yet. Imay end up doing a all stailess outfit if I don't find a cheap source of copper pretty soon as my supply of aged whisky is starting to get low. I sure don't want to buy any if I can help it. If any one is looking for S.S. tanks your local Salvage yard is a good place to start. George W.