The Art of Making Whiskey

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2010
      Some background information -

      http://tinyurl.com/ydgsm9q

      Cheers,
      wal
    • rye_junkie1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2010

        > Some background information -
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/ydgsm9q
        >
        > Cheers,
        > wal

        My wife brought this home from the library the other day. I dont know that I would drop the money to have it on my shelf but it was an easy and interesting read. There is some history lessons in there that i hadn't read in other books. From some of the pictures I'd say that some of those "Craft distillers" spent some time in these forums and had browsed the photo section. There is one picture in there of a setup with multiple reflux stills. What looks to be thru tube copper columns on top of 30 gallon or so stock pots wrapped in bubble wrap insulation. Nothing any different than what most of us use.

        Mason