Re: Easiest way to control a electric element

  • rye_junkie1
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2010
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, mark48_15286@... wrote:

      > Any ideas on the easiest way to adjust a electric element in a brew kettle.
      >
      > Mark

      I fitted my boiler with 2 elements. One is high wattage for heat up and then I have a few different ones that i choose from for the spirit run, depending on what i want to run at. However I am considering one of these:
      http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=43060
      A few here use it and i dont know of any complaints.

      Mason