RE: [Distillers] Re: Distilling related - Really! Honest

  • zakir hussain
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2010
      Dear robert....
      Actually, Zak, since most of us are some combination of engineers and epicures, this isn't terribly far afield...... Cheers to that!!!!
      So we do have some aptitude in all of us!!

      zak.

      From: zak_170504@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:14:05 -0800

      Dear Mitt,
      Dont you think that you are making this a bit too boring ?? Why not converse something more about distilling instead?
      zak.