Gear motors for stirring -was pig roasting

  • Mitt
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2010
      OK! I knew that it would have to get back to distilling....
      Here is the web page with all the motors.
      www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/114/996/=6358sp
      Very useful for stirring goop
      Cheers
      Mitt

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, zakir hussain <zak_170504@...> wrote:

      > Dear Mitt,
      > Dont you think that you are making this a bit too boring ?? Why not converse something more about distilling instead?
      > zak.

    • zakir hussain
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2010
        Dear robert....
        Actually, Zak, since most of us are some combination of engineers and epicures, this isn't terribly far afield...... Cheers to that!!!!
        So we do have some aptitude in all of us!!

        zak.

        From: zak_170504@yahoo. com
        Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:14:05 -0800