Re: [Distillers] Vacuum distillation

  • joe giffen
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hi,
      This is what youneed.

      Regards
      Joe

      --- On Wed, 3/2/10, riverpiratesteve <riverpiratesteve@...> wrote:

      From: riverpiratesteve <riverpiratesteve@...>
      Subject: [Distillers] Vacuum distillation
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 3 February, 2010, 2:36

      Have been reading a little and examinging the prospect of using vacuum distillation. I noticed schematic saved in files of a vacuum still was also featured on another site 3rdrockenergy. com. But they are charging for the complete palns.

      I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience dealing with these people or are able to point me in the direction of some good resources on this subject.

      My intent is to build a small scale(table top) continous vacuum still to test the theory out. Then to go to a larger scale for fuel ethanol production this summer..

      If anyone has any applicable information or links, they would be greatly appreciated

      tnx, steve