Re: Rum Question / wattage control

  • Anthony Athawes
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2010
      If you get as far as a power controller, add a voltmeter. This will give a fine control of what you are actually putting into the element.

      I have found a voltage of around 130 volts (UK 230vac current), and it is worth plotting this against any temp measurement you care to make - probably at the head. You will find this very slowly increases as you work down the boil.

      Tony