molosses question

  • randall46
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      I was talking to a friend of mine about my hobby and mentioned that I was going to find some molosses and try to make some rum. He had 5 gal. that he used to use for feed and no longer needed, anyway he gave it to me and after reading the lable and not wanting to hurt hiss feelings I took it. Is there any way to remove the preserveties safely. It has sorbic and probrionic acid added. Thanks Randy