2" Bubble Cap Column

  • chasin_tales00
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
      For those of you who haven't seen this on the homedistiller forum, wanted to share my latest project with the group.

      http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13195

      Made one run so far. Great cuts, steady 95% abv output thru hearts.

      Got a couple washes going now. Can't wait to fire it back up.
    • cunningfellow
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
        > chasin_tales00 wrote:
        >
        > For those of you who haven't seen this on
        > the homedistiller forum, wanted to share my
        > latest project with the group.
        >
        > http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13195
        >
        > Made one run so far. Great cuts, steady 95%
        > abv output thru hearts.
        >
        > Got a couple washes going now. Can't wait
        > to fire it back up.

        Nice work.

        Can you give some more details on your tig-ing.

        Did you use phosphor deoxidized copper rods?

        I have been laying down some practice welds
        but was waiting to get proper rods before doing
        the final work.
      • Trid
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
          --- On Wed, 1/13/10, chasin_tales00 <dirk7976@...> wrote:

          > For those of you who haven't seen
          > this on the homedistiller forum, wanted to share my latest
          > project with the group.
          >
          > http://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13195

          That's right purty!!!
          I've been tossing around ideas in my head about doing something similar. Nice to see it's doable.

          Thanks for sharing!
          Trid