Limachello or Kafirchello 11 weeks down the track.

  • MoSS
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2010
      Home and it's tasting time.

      WOW, 43C on arrivial and I thought I'd try sampling neat on ice, however, feeling dehydrated a splash of soda in a long glass made it more than suitable as a long drink.

      So, I'm proud to report, that both Lime & Kafir concoctions are a success, will have a further production run as soon as my lemons ripen to yellow. Unfortunately, the Kafir which relies on the young and tender leaves is going to be a twice yearly production run, but also worth the wait.

      Mike