Help me Build a Still for ethanol-water

  • choiruddin sinaga
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      i have a problems about design my column, could you give me calculation or design manual, previously i use a method from distiller.org,, with equations form coulson-richardson, but the result is wrong, i have to calculate it manual, because this for my final project...please help me...

      thank you

      Apakah demonstrasi & turun ke jalan itu hal yang wajar?
      Temukan jawabannya di Yahoo! Answers!