The Proof Of The Pudding

  • Fred Christiansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009

      Just a little humor for the holiday season:

      My Uncle Joe was arrested for selling home-stilled whiskey. His lawyer put him on the stand and asked the jurors to look carefully at his client. Now, ladies and gentleman of the jury, concluded the lawyer. You have looked carefully at the defendant. Can you sit there in the jury and honestly believe that if my client had a quart of whiskey he would sell it?  He was acquitted....

      Happy Holidays to all!!!