Threaded Fastener Nut

  • JerryM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      I am building the valved reflux home still that I downloaded from moonshinestill.com. The construction is almost complete, but I am having trouble finding a "threaded fastener nut". I have no idea what that term means and I have been unable to define it after a few hours internet research. I have checked at all my local hardware stores and no-one has any idea what still designers are talking about. Can any one tell me what a "Threade Fastener Nut" is and where they can be purchased. Thanks