Re: Regarding Absinthe Distillation

  • iratepatient
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
      Haha, well I rather enjoyed this particular oxymoron (no jokes about my own ignorance, please, haha) so I've kept it for some time, however, I will definitely keep a watchful eye.

      I've already sampled several different kinds of Absinthe from several different companies/distillers. I know that most Absinthe ranges between 50 and 150 dollars depending on where you're buying from, be it a local Liquor "Emporium" or having it imported (S&H is absurd!).

      I was talking about the pre-ban era samples from http://www.oxygenee.com/absinthe-buy/vintage1.html; they come in 50ml shots.

      Thank you for the recommendation, by the way. I will definitely check that out.