Simpsons Episode

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
      Did anyone happen to catch The Simpsons last night (I'm not sure how it's distributed internationally).They took a poke at our hobby, with no more perversion than usual. I especially liked the wine-tasting-like scene, which hit pretty close to home for me.

      I get the impression the writers understand we're becoming an international phenomenon.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

    • Brian Bashford
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
        I've just finished watching it. Lots of download links here ...

        Brian B.

        Did anyone happen to catch The Simpsons last night (I'm not sure how it's distributed internationally) .They took a poke at our hobby, with no more perversion than usual. I especially liked the wine-tasting- like scene, which hit pretty close to home for me.

        I get the impression the writers understand we're becoming an international phenomenon.

        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      • larry_the_doc
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
          Thanks for the heads up.
          I got it downloaded, I'll try to watch it later.
          Just a thought, do any of you guys know of any other films or shows featuring our hobby?