Re: [Distillers] Re: Boiler Construction

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2009
      --- On Thu, 11/26/09, geoff <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:
      Anyway back to sanity

      ...aw c'mon, why start now? :)

      and reality I want me a Vapour Management platinum column with gold scrubbers OK I’ll slum it and go with a copper boiler if I have to. (if anyone has one going cheap or any other birdie noise I’ll make you an offer)     People think I’m crazy but we’re all happy in my wee world.  Heh-heh
      (crazy does help it’s a starting point to become sane)
      Geoff

      ...I think copper is prettier than gold, personally.

      Trid
      -always had unconventional tastes anyway