90% Reflux

  • Smith Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      Thanks Harry,

      Apparently I need to do some more research.  I have been mainly doing grain mashes  and pot stilling them  like zymurgy bob.  I only run the fractionating still to clean up feints. as I prefer whiskeys instead of vodka. However do to your help and Pintoshine and Zymurgey Bob  I have finally made  corn whisky that is excellent.  as well as Rye and Bourbon,  Maybe I'll put together a procedure in new distillers on how I finally did it.

      YB