Re: Large 4" VM still

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2009
      Why don't you just go continuous if you want to make large amounts of fuel? Two column setup, AFC + ARC with good packing and you are done. Heck, even with properly tuned E-AFC you should be able to reach 90s ABV, Nykter got 80s with his purely experimental system and liquid based control.

      Slainte, Riku