Re: [Distillers] Re: Spiral out of 10mm pipe?

  • Paul Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2009
      Yeah, but I was stuck for materials and had to fit the spiral into a 2" ID pipe... Funny thing is that two days after doing the winding a friend gave me 40cm of 3" copper pipe, so if I had just been a tad more patient I could have had a much easier job of it!

      I used a 1 1/4" pulley to get the spiral started then shifted to a round bar mandrel....

      P.