Re: Distillation of natural essences

  • miciofelice2003
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
      Ciao a tutti.
      Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.

      Ciao

      micio felice

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@...> wrote:

      > Ciao Micio Felice,
      > yes I'm Italian :)
      >
      > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Fabio
      >
      > ps. I've sent you an email
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ciao a tutti.
      > >
      > > FAbio, your name is an italian name, so I suppose you are italian. If so, let me suggest this :http://www.galenotech.org/estratti.htm
      > > Is in Italian, but ....
      > >
      > > Ciao
      > >
      > > micio felice
      > >

      > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello,
      > > > I'm looking for resources about the distillaton of natural essences, because I'd like to use these distilled essences to make soap.
      > > >
      > > > Hope anyone could suggest me any resource about the distillation of natural essences!
      > > >
      > > > Thanks a lot!
      > > > Fabio

    • burrows206
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hi Micio,
        Changing subject to a slightly different topic in this thread. I would like to congratulate you on your fine recipe for Limoncello I have made it as per your recommended strength of 35% Abv. It is opaque and not too sweet as per your ingredients and straight from the freezer is quite delicious. I was going to give my friend an Italian restaurant owner here in France a bottle but I'm afraid he will have to wait until the next batch. It is just too nice to give away with having only 3 x 75 cl bottles and a little left for sampling, but only sampling in the cause of research I must add hic –hic
        Geoff

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

        > Ciao a tutti.
        > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
        >
        > Ciao
        >
        > micio felice
        >

        > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ciao Micio Felice,
        > > yes I'm Italian :)
        > >
        > > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Fabio
        > >
        > > ps. I've sent you an email
        > >
        > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Ciao a tutti.
        > > >
        > > > FAbio, your name is an italian name, so I suppose you are italian. If so, let me suggest this :http://www.galenotech.org/estratti.htm
        > > > Is in Italian, but ....
        > > >
        > > > Ciao
        > > >
        > > > micio felice

      • miciofelice2003
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
          Ciao a tutti and ciao Jeffrey.
          It is a little bit opaque? It isn't a distilled spirit that must be clear and crystal, don't forget that you have into it a very important quantity of sugar, so you should expect an opacity; but let me say that this opacity give a little more of ... glamour to the limoncello .... Or not?
          You are absolutely right about not to give to your friend: how to go without something you like so much? If you have a lot, o.k., but, if not .... it's better to be a little bit selfish.
          It's like to share your woman in a desert island .... :-)
          No, no.
          Drink your limoncello and be happy.

          Ciao a tutti

          micio felice

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "burrows206" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:

          > Hi Micio,
          > Changing subject to a slightly different topic in this thread. I would like to congratulate you on your fine recipe for Limoncello I have made it as per your recommended strength of 35% Abv. It is opaque and not too sweet as per your ingredients and straight from the freezer is quite delicious. I was going to give my friend an Italian restaurant owner here in France a bottle but I'm afraid he will have to wait until the next batch. It is just too nice to give away with having only 3 x 75 cl bottles and a little left for sampling, but only sampling in the cause of research I must add hic –hic
          > Geoff
          >

          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ciao a tutti.
          > > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
          > >
          > > Ciao
          > >
          > > micio felice
          > >

          > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Ciao Micio Felice,
          > > > yes I'm Italian :)
          > > >
          > > > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
          > > >
          > > > Thanks,
          > > > Fabio
          > > >
          > > > ps. I've sent you an email

        • i_goonies
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
            Hi Micio,
            I asked simply where to find resources about distilling essences!

            Thanks,
            Fabio

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

            > Ciao a tutti.
            > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
            >
            > Ciao
            >
            > micio felice
            >

            > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Ciao Micio Felice,
            > > yes I'm Italian :)
            > >
            > > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Fabio
            > >
            > > ps. I've sent you an email
            > >
            > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Ciao a tutti.
            > > >
            > > > FAbio, your name is an italian name, so I suppose you are italian. If so, let me suggest this :http://www.galenotech.org/estratti.htm
            > > > Is in Italian, but ....
            > > >
            > > > Ciao
            > > >
            > > > micio felice

          • miciofelice2003
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
              Ciao Fabio.

              Why not to use Google, using as keywords "distillazione delle essenze", "distillazione degli olii essenziali", and so on?

              Ciao

              micio felice

              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@...> wrote:

              > Hi Micio,
              > I asked simply where to find resources about distilling essences!
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Fabio
              >
              > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ciao a tutti.
              > > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
              > >
              > > Ciao
              > >
              > > micio felice
              > >

              > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Ciao Micio Felice,
              > > > yes I'm Italian :)
              > > >
              > > > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
              > > >
              > > > Thanks,
              > > > Fabio
              > > >
              > > > ps. I've sent you an email

            • i_goonies
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
                Hi Micio,
                I've tried but I haven't any good result :\

                Fabio

                --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

                > Ciao Fabio.
                >
                > Why not to use Google, using as keywords "distillazione delle essenze", "distillazione degli olii essenziali", and so on?
                >
                > Ciao
                >
                > micio felice
                >

                > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Micio,
                > > I asked simply where to find resources about distilling essences!
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > > Fabio
                > >
                > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Ciao a tutti.
                > > > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
                > > >
                > > > Ciao
                > > >
                > > > micio felice

              • miciofelice2003
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
                  Ciao.
                  It seem to me a little bit impossible. I found so much ....
                  E.g. try this, that I found by using the keyword I said:
                  http://www.legioxxx.com/pdf/essenze.pdf
                  http://www.salvatoregreco.com/distillare.html

                  Anyway, the way to paradise is narrow, full of stones, difficult to walk, so ... be patient and try again.