Distillation of natural essences

  • i_goonies
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hello,
      I'm looking for resources about the distillaton of natural essences, because I'd like to use these distilled essences to make soap.

      Hope anyone could suggest me any resource about the distillation of natural essences!

      Thanks a lot!
      Fabio
    • miciofelice2003
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
        Ciao a tutti.

        FAbio, your name is an italian name, so I suppose you are italian. If so, let me suggest this :http://www.galenotech.org/estratti.htm
        Is in Italian, but ....

        Ciao

        micio felice

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I'm looking for resources about the distillaton of natural essences, because I'd like to use these distilled essences to make soap.
        >
        > Hope anyone could suggest me any resource about the distillation of natural essences!
        >
        > Thanks a lot!
        > Fabio

      • i_goonies
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2009
          Ciao Micio Felice,
          yes I'm Italian :)

          Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!

          Thanks,
          Fabio

          ps. I've sent you an email

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

          > Ciao a tutti.
          >
          > FAbio, your name is an italian name, so I suppose you are italian. If so, let me suggest this :http://www.galenotech.org/estratti.htm
          > Is in Italian, but ....
          >
          > Ciao
          >
          > micio felice
          >

          > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > > I'm looking for resources about the distillaton of natural essences, because I'd like to use these distilled essences to make soap.
          > >
          > > Hope anyone could suggest me any resource about the distillation of natural essences!
          > >
          > > Thanks a lot!
          > > Fabio

        • miciofelice2003
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
            Ciao a tutti.
            Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.

            Ciao

            micio felice

            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@...> wrote:

            > Ciao Micio Felice,
            > yes I'm Italian :)
            >
            > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Fabio
            >
            > ps. I've sent you an email
            >
            > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Ciao a tutti.
            > >
            > > FAbio, your name is an italian name, so I suppose you are italian. If so, let me suggest this :http://www.galenotech.org/estratti.htm
            > > Is in Italian, but ....
            > >
            > > Ciao
            > >
            > > micio felice
            > >

            > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hello,
            > > > I'm looking for resources about the distillaton of natural essences, because I'd like to use these distilled essences to make soap.
            > > >
            > > > Hope anyone could suggest me any resource about the distillation of natural essences!
            > > >
            > > > Thanks a lot!
            > > > Fabio

          • burrows206
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
              Hi Micio,
              Changing subject to a slightly different topic in this thread. I would like to congratulate you on your fine recipe for Limoncello I have made it as per your recommended strength of 35% Abv. It is opaque and not too sweet as per your ingredients and straight from the freezer is quite delicious. I was going to give my friend an Italian restaurant owner here in France a bottle but I'm afraid he will have to wait until the next batch. It is just too nice to give away with having only 3 x 75 cl bottles and a little left for sampling, but only sampling in the cause of research I must add hic –hic
              Geoff

              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

              > Ciao a tutti.
              > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
              >
              > Ciao
              >
              > micio felice
              >

              > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ciao Micio Felice,
              > > yes I'm Italian :)
              > >
              > > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Fabio
              > >
              > > ps. I've sent you an email
              > >
              > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Ciao a tutti.
              > > >
              > > > FAbio, your name is an italian name, so I suppose you are italian. If so, let me suggest this :http://www.galenotech.org/estratti.htm
              > > > Is in Italian, but ....
              > > >
              > > > Ciao
              > > >
              > > > micio felice

            • miciofelice2003
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
                Ciao a tutti and ciao Jeffrey.
                It is a little bit opaque? It isn't a distilled spirit that must be clear and crystal, don't forget that you have into it a very important quantity of sugar, so you should expect an opacity; but let me say that this opacity give a little more of ... glamour to the limoncello .... Or not?
                You are absolutely right about not to give to your friend: how to go without something you like so much? If you have a lot, o.k., but, if not .... it's better to be a little bit selfish.
                It's like to share your woman in a desert island .... :-)
                No, no.
                Drink your limoncello and be happy.

                Ciao a tutti

                micio felice

                --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "burrows206" <jeffrey.burrows@...> wrote:

                > Hi Micio,
                > Changing subject to a slightly different topic in this thread. I would like to congratulate you on your fine recipe for Limoncello I have made it as per your recommended strength of 35% Abv. It is opaque and not too sweet as per your ingredients and straight from the freezer is quite delicious. I was going to give my friend an Italian restaurant owner here in France a bottle but I'm afraid he will have to wait until the next batch. It is just too nice to give away with having only 3 x 75 cl bottles and a little left for sampling, but only sampling in the cause of research I must add hic –hic
                > Geoff
                >

                > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Ciao a tutti.
                > > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
                > >
                > > Ciao
                > >
                > > micio felice
                > >

                > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Ciao Micio Felice,
                > > > yes I'm Italian :)
                > > >
                > > > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
                > > >
                > > > Thanks,
                > > > Fabio
                > > >
                > > > ps. I've sent you an email

              • i_goonies
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
                  Hi Micio,
                  I asked simply where to find resources about distilling essences!

                  Thanks,
                  Fabio

                  --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

                  > Ciao a tutti.
                  > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
                  >
                  > Ciao
                  >
                  > micio felice
                  >

                  > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Ciao Micio Felice,
                  > > yes I'm Italian :)
                  > >
                  > > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > > Fabio
                  > >
                  > > ps. I've sent you an email
                  > >
                  > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Ciao a tutti.
                  > > >
                  > > > FAbio, your name is an italian name, so I suppose you are italian. If so, let me suggest this :http://www.galenotech.org/estratti.htm
                  > > > Is in Italian, but ....
                  > > >
                  > > > Ciao
                  > > >
                  > > > micio felice

                • miciofelice2003
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
                    Ciao Fabio.

                    Why not to use Google, using as keywords "distillazione delle essenze", "distillazione degli olii essenziali", and so on?

                    Ciao

                    micio felice

                    --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Micio,
                    > I asked simply where to find resources about distilling essences!
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    > Fabio
                    >
                    > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Ciao a tutti.
                    > > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
                    > >
                    > > Ciao
                    > >
                    > > micio felice
                    > >

                    > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Ciao Micio Felice,
                    > > > yes I'm Italian :)
                    > > >
                    > > > Thanks for the link, if you have anything to suggest me further you're welcome!
                    > > >
                    > > > Thanks,
                    > > > Fabio
                    > > >
                    > > > ps. I've sent you an email

                  • i_goonies
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
                      Hi Micio,
                      I've tried but I haven't any good result :\

                      Fabio

                      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:

                      > Ciao Fabio.
                      >
                      > Why not to use Google, using as keywords "distillazione delle essenze", "distillazione degli olii essenziali", and so on?
                      >
                      > Ciao
                      >
                      > micio felice
                      >

                      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "i_goonies" <neroinferno@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi Micio,
                      > > I asked simply where to find resources about distilling essences!
                      > >
                      > > Thanks,
                      > > Fabio
                      > >
                      > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "miciofelice2003" <miciofelice2003@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Ciao a tutti.
                      > > > Sorry ro bore people with my post to Fabio, but I've to say to him that my program banned his e-mail as an e-mail post. So, Fabio, write another e-mail to the same address.
                      > > >
                      > > > Ciao
                      > > >
                      > > > micio felice

                    • miciofelice2003
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
                        Ciao.
                        It seem to me a little bit impossible. I found so much ....
                        E.g. try this, that I found by using the keyword I said:
                        http://www.legioxxx.com/pdf/essenze.pdf
                        http://www.salvatoregreco.com/distillare.html

                        Anyway, the way to paradise is narrow, full of stones, difficult to walk, so ... be patient and try again.