RE: [Distillers] Re: Still on trademe

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 25, 2009

      I have tried to get some information from the manufacturer of this still (who was polite and business like,) with little joy other than him suggesting buying his DVD with instructions on how to build your own still of his design. I have looked again at the information on the dephlemators and would agree with Harry that they are better suited to other fields of distillation and not for drinkable alcohol and the way we define cuts is more scientific and accurate than the speculative method he uses on perceived output without any form of testing to validate his figures which are “a good guide only”

      Ken Mc

      Moderator :  Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers

      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings