RE: [Distillers] question about distilling temp... please help!

  • Peers Cawley
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009

      Hya Shawn

      I really need to get round to posting some pics of my still – I run a modified version of that design but have three cooling pipes through the still and separate cooling for the leibig – I run at around 80 degrees and get 95 % all the time.

      I take the view if it’s happy then I don’t mess with it.

      Cheers from Peers