Re: Limoncello

    Message 1 of 55 , Oct 12, 2009
      The Italian standard limoncello is 30%abv and is cloudy due to the steeping process.
      wal

      Message 55 of 55 , Jan 24, 2014
        Actually honey sweetness is equivalent to sucrose.
        Flower nectar is usually mostly diluted sucrose which is converted by bees to mainly glucose and fructose and then concentrated by fanning to about 80% sugar content.

        http://food.oregonstate.edu/learn/faq/faq_sugar53.html

        wal