RE: [Distillers] Re: Make yer own activated charcoal

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2009

      I am not too sure of the process however if you look in the links section of New Distiller for

      Activated Carbon for Purification of Alcohol
      A complete book by Gert Strand
      http://homedistiller.org/activated_book1.pdf

      He talks of the manufacturing process and there is a lot of information on how to use Carbon etc

      Ken Mc