Malt by the bag

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      For those of you in the US Pacific Northwest, the Great Western Malting company is opening a new retail facility in Vancouver, Washington, announced recently in the Vancouver Columbian. This facility will sell its line of malts, by the bag, to walk-in customers.

      For those who don't know them, they have a pretty good line of malts. I don't see anything on the website just yet, but I've got a local friend who keeps me posted.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.